Discontinued - Factory Irregular:
During production there are occasional paint coating flaws on some finishes which may show signs of irregularity. The manufacturer deems these items as Factory Irregular (FIR), places a stamp on the product, and reduces the price. ALL FIR's units include all parts and carry the FULL 5 year warranty.
Discontinued - replaced by newer R20
Also recommended by Google. Introducing the Ultimate R10. This is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses. Built exclusively for the Google Trusted Photographer this head is smaller, lighter, precise and much less expensive than similar heads on the market. Precision so exact, users are capable of repeatable results. Our products are built with the highest quality materials, ensuring you the highest quality imagery. Of the models authorized for use in the Google Business Photos program, only one - the R10, is the recommended. This was NASA's choice as well for shooting VR aboard their upcoming mission to the International Space Station. All products are backed by our industry leading support.
NOW SHIPPING WITH NEW V2 LENS RING WITH VIEWABLE FOCUS WINDOW
Testimonial from Google's Operations Lead Person
"Thank you for the product update and the impeccable customer service you provide us and our GTP's.... It really shows that Nodal Ninja truly stands behind their product and customer service."
When purchasing the GTP Package you have the option to select the appropriate ring for your camera lens. The ring clamp mounts directly onto the lens itself, freeing up the camera. Different cameras can also be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings. Also included is a free external spirit level. The package comes fully assembled - no tools required for setup. If you are a Google Trusted Photographer be sure to ask your Google Rep for the 10% Google coupon code (only valid for this package, 1 per customer per order). Or just give us a call.
ALL GOOGLE TRUSTED PHOTOGRAPHER PKG'S ARE PRESET AT OUR SHIPPING CENTER. HOWEVER, WE DO ASK CUSTOMERS TO DOUBLE CHECK THE UNIT FOR THE CORRECT SETTINGS SHOWN HERE:
NEW V2 Lens Ring for Sigma 8mm F3.5 Nikon NPP 1.4 withLRP45x or LRP45XII rail plates
NEW V2 Lens Ring Canon 8-15 NPP: 2.1 with LRP45x or LRP45XII rail plates
NEW V2 Lens Ring Sigma 8mm F3.5 Canon NPP: 0.45. with LRP40 rail plate
Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 Nikon Mount (not V2 Lens Ring) = 1.4.
Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 Canon Mount (not V2 Lens Ring) = 0.85.
Rail settings for Canon 8-15mm @8mm (not V2 lens Ring) = 1.8.
This listing is for the Google Trusted Photographer R10 Head NO LENS RING. Product comes fully assembled.
Features and Highlights:
- Arca Swiss Compatible quick release design.
- Modular design.
- Lens clamp mounted to the lens.
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and light weight.
- Easy to use.
- Small nadir footprint.
- Spirit level that allows rotation to the side and back for better viewing.
- Rail stop that is integrated into the Lens Ring Plate.
- 15-day money back guarantee.
- Selected by NASA.
Rotator Mini Features:
- Compact and light weight, 46mm diameter and 88g (vs. RD4/5 220g).
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings.
- Interchangeable detent ring.
- Rotator locks for use on a pole.
Notes: images shown may vary slightly from actual product.
Includes: R10 Head, Arca swiss style lens ring clamp, Rotator Mini (RM4), quick reference guide, attached spirit level, Neoprene or Zippered case, 3/8-1/4 thread adapter, free lens cleaning cloth, center column extension, hex key + misc.
Positive attributes over other similar products:
- Weight: 358 grams
- Supporting Lenses: 30+
- Tilt Options (based on selection of head): 4
- Number of "interchangeable" detent rings: 4
- Lightweight aluminum rotator base
- Inexpensive upgrade path for swapping out select lenses (only $20)
- Lens clamp attaches without need for hex key
- Graduated scale marking for use with different lenses
- Arca-Swiss style quick release system
- Wide plastic "lens protector"
- Rotator lock screw to allow for use on poles
- Modular design
- Ability to swap out tilt option
- Ability to swap out vertical rail
- Ability to swap out lens clamp rail
- Free 3/8" - 1/4" thread adapter
- Free Zippered hard shell protective carry case
- Free Center Column Extension
- Free Lens Plate Stop (pre-installed)
- Free Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Free built-in Compass (update: no longer required by Google)
- Free domestic shipping
- Lens mount can be used with other pano heads or 3rd party equipment
- Knob tightened to lessen risk of accidental release
- Modified version selected by NASA for shooting VR inside the International Space Station
- Tools NOT required for initial setup
- Direct phone support available for all products and general inquires (see hours below)
- Google's 'recommended' pick 34.
This package is designed exclusively for the Google Trusted Photographer, however, anyone may purchase this package. Limit to 1 purchase per GTP (excluding dealers).
Google Discounts do not apply.